You know that Jim Stroup is the author of the award-winning and critically acclaimed book, “Managing Leadership.” But did you know that he is also widely sought for quotes, interviews, and articles in the press and radio all around the world?
Media outlets from regional or industry newspapers across the globe to major national business publications such as Entrepreneur and Inc. Magazines have sought out Jim’s thinking on organizational leadership, the international business climate, and related topics of immediate concern to managers and executives everywhere.
Here, you will find links to just a few of the dozens of articles that Jim has either been quoted in or that have been published under his byline. The intent is to offer a sampling of the range of topics that Jim has been asked to comment on, and of the media sources that have published them. Please bear in mind that this listing doesn’t include those items available only in print, on subscription-only sites, or, for the present, radio interviews and other public presentations; as these latter become available online or in formats, such as audio or pdf files, that can be posted, we will make some of them available here as well.
In the meanwhile, be sure to stop by now and then to see what’s new!
Quotes and interviews:
- Are You Killing Your Company? on MSNBC.com.
- Exorcizing the “Boss from Hell”, in Leader’s Edge, a publication of the American Management Association.
- Resurgence of Nationalism and Islam Threaten to Turn Turkey Away from West, in World Politics Watch.
- The Military Manager and the Strategy Execution Link, in Execunet.
- Negotiations: Getting in the Zone, in Managing Consulting News.
- How to Develop Productive Team Spirit, In American Venture Magazine.