Skip to content

A Baker’s Dozen for 2012

It is time once again for the always pleasant task of offering a New Year’s list of recommended additions to your daily reading. While the Mayan calendar may be winding down this year, the value of these authors and their insightful writing surely won’t – I expect they will remain valuable sources of thought-provoking and actionable insight, as they have been for many years for me, and as I hope they will be for you for many years to come.

Please do bookmark this page and give them all a thorough visit over the next week or so. You undoubtedly will be glad you did.

Here they are, in random order:

Please do enjoy, and use these terrific resources to help fuel a productive, rewarding, and profitable New Year for you all.

Thanks for stopping by, today. If you enjoyed your visit, please take a moment to subscribe, so you can visit again in the future from the convenience of your email client or RSS reader.

6 Comments

1. Miki Saxon wrote:

Hi Jim,

Thanks for including me in such illustrious company!

Best wishes for a terrific 2012. I’d love to say that the only direction we can go is up, but considering current politics that’s impossible. Ah well, as the saying goes, hope does spring eternal.

Monday, January 2, 2012 at 8:47 pm | Permalink
  2. Thanks for the list Jim. I am always looking for good writers. There are a lot of no so good ones out there so I appreciate you taking the time to send me in the right direction.

Monday, January 2, 2012 at 10:21 pm | Permalink
  3. Wally Bock wrote:

Thanks, Jim.

Monday, January 2, 2012 at 11:44 pm | Permalink
  4. Anna Smith wrote:

Grateful and honored – thank you. Have a fantastic New Year!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 6:08 pm | Permalink
  5. E. wrote:

Jim. thanks so much for your kind mention. I’m away from active blogging for a time but there is plenty there for the seekers. All the best to you and yours in 2012. Sincerely, Doug

Friday, January 6, 2012 at 3:35 pm | Permalink
  6. Jim Stroup wrote:

Thanks to all of you for stopping by and commenting – and, of course, for your work as well!

And thank you also, author of Manage Better Now – very pleasant indeed of you to stop by with such a nice comment. I hope you do enjoy the writers I noted in the post, and certainly am confident of that.

But I also want to thank you for your own work. I see that you have begun writing on your blog just a few months ago – and what great, ingeniously inspired, cleverly organized, engagingly-written, and insightful work you’ve offered in that time. Very nice indeed. I’ve signed up for and eagerly look forward to more. I hope others who visit these pages will be encouraged to do so as well.

Thanks again to all of you, and best wishes for a rewarding and productive New Year.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 at 1:29 pm | Permalink