It is time once again for the always pleasant task of offering a New Year’s list of recommended additions to your daily reading. While the Mayan calendar may be winding down this year, the value of these authors and their insightful writing surely won’t – I expect they will remain valuable sources of thought-provoking and actionable insight, as they have been for many years for me, and as I hope they will be for you for many years to come.
Please do bookmark this page and give them all a thorough visit over the next week or so. You undoubtedly will be glad you did.
Here they are, in random order:
- All Things Workplace, by Steve Roesler.
- Three Star Leadership Blog, by Wally Bock.
- Eclecticity, by Doug Fine.
- Cultural Offering, by Kurt Harden.
- Mapping Company Success, by Miki Saxon
- The Frog Blog, by Fred H. Schlegel.
- Execupundit.com, by Michael Wade.
- The Delaware Employment Law Blog, authored principally by Molly DiBianca.
- Great Leadership: by Dan McCarthy
- The Human Workplace, by Shaun Kieran
- Aspire, by Mary Jo Asmus.
- Work Matters, by Bob Sutton
- What do you Want from Them? – by Anna Smith
Please do enjoy, and use these terrific resources to help fuel a productive, rewarding, and profitable New Year for you all.
Thanks for stopping by, today. If you enjoyed your visit, please take a moment to subscribe, so you can visit again in the future from the convenience of your email client or RSS reader.